What we’re looking for
We are on the hunt for an experienced Account Director to join our Client Service team in London. You will be the day-to-day lead on client projects working to build strong relationships and develop new business. You need the ability to deliver an outstanding level of client service whilst achieving strategic and creative solutions of commercial benefit to both the client and bluemarlin. You will need to be able to combine marketing strategy with client servicing and business development as well as have the ability to understand, influence and champion creative work.
What you’ll need to be good at
Help set, drive and deliver revenue and profit targets across a portfolio of clients whilst developing long-term sustainable relationships.
You will need the ability to translate the strategic thinking into a creative brief and successfully guide this through our talented studio.
Eye for Detail
Ensuring all project administration is completed accurately, from forecasting through to timesheets and everything in-between. We need someone with a keen eye for detail.
Farm current clients beyond gaining repeat business, as well as identify new business. Work alongside the New Business team to help service their pipeline of prospects and pitches.
You will need to be able to provide clear leadership at the initial stage of projects and participate throughout in order to ensure the delivery of work on time and within budget.
• Experience working in B2C (particularly FMCG) brand design and packaging, managing complex projects
• Proven ability in building strong relationships with senior clients
• Competent at providing expertise to junior and middle level clients
• Able to provide inspiration and support to team and other internal departments
• Successful in general networking with potential new clients
Perks & benefits
• 28 days off (incl. Bank Holidays)
• In addition to the above, the office closes for 3 days between Christmas and New Year
• You don’t have to work your birthday!
• The opportunity to work from home on Mondays and Fridays each week (subject to not being required to go in to the office for client or company meetings)
• Additional holiday entitlement for long service (after 2 years)
• Potential to travel internationally
• Contributory pension
• Short-term incentive plan – reviewed quarterly against targets with any bonus due paid every six months (rather than a single annual payment)
• Comprehensive private medical expenses insurance* (with Vitality, known to be one of the best providers of such insurance, offering many rewards for living a healthy lifestyle including subsidised gym membership etc)
• Life assurance*
• Team socialising/outings on the last Thursday of each month
• An opportunity to be a big fish in a smaller pond!
• For someone who is ambitious, the chance to progress up the career ladder faster!
*After 3 months of employment
• Competitive Salary
• Reports to – Managing Director
• Role – Permanent
• Office – London
• Closing date – Friday 28th October
How to apply
Please send a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com